Wednesday, January 14, 2015

only girls.

strange title I know.  but my mom is an ONLY girl, I am an ONLY girl, and my girl is an ONLY girl--pretty unique.  Personality wise we are ALL competitive and LOVE/LOVED to play/do sports--we had a mother daughter activity a few years ago at our church and they had someone taking pictures, I don't really like the angle of my head (or my shirt for that matter--what AM I WEARING!)  but I really LOVE the other two people in the picture, I created this page using the All You Need is Love kit from Scrapbook Circle:
Thanks for letting me share a little bit about me and a creation today--have a FANTASTIC one!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

That is def. UNIQUE and I love it!!! I love love love the photo, the colors and the layers!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love the different AC papers in the background Diana!! Awesome layout!