Saturday, January 24, 2015

currently reading.

I SO enjoy reading--I especially like it when I find something enjoyable to read that isn't to filled with stuff I don't want to read.  Not to mushy--lovey-dovey, not to ADULT, not to full of swear WORDS, with that list I usually end up reading from the Teen section in the library... So it surprised me when I found SOMETHING in the Adult section of the library that fit my guidelines.  I think it was a suggestion of one of my friends on Goodreads.

I am currently reading the third installment of Whispers on the Moors by Sarah E. Ladd,:

If you click on the link above it will give you more of a description.  Without giving to much away...it's a historical romance. It's engaging without getting lost in the details.  The story of course has it's little twists and turns so you need to pay attention, but I like that.  I am really enjoying it!

Book #1:
Book #2:

-if you want something fun but not to heavy these books are GREAT!   Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I will have to check these out!!!!

Sasha Farina said...

historical? i always have a hard time with historical.. but that doesn't stop me. i love reading anything and everything ... will look for these books!