Tuesday, November 11, 2014

good times.

Today I wanted to talk about the wonderful Amy Tan chipboard pieces included in the Little Moments kit by Scrapbook Circle:

This is just one of them but they are SO cute!  I thought it went perfect with this picture of my brothers and I on our road trip to California earlier this year:

 These are my two older brothers, I also have a younger brother who had to stay home...

closeup of the title:
LOVED using a bunch of mist to recreate the GORGEOUS sunset behind us--it was SERIOUSLY amazing!

What was funny is we were trying to take a great picture, this girl walks up and says would you like me to take it for you.  NORMALLY people don't know how to use a DSLR camera.  I handed it to her she looks at it and says, "OH, I just upgraded from this camera!" and she proceeds to get all the settings just right and snaps this picture!  Seriously--LOVED that moment and sweet little blessing of the day!

I'm off and running--thanks SO much for the visit today!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhh this is gorgeous! I love love love the colors and the geo shapes!!!!!