Thursday, August 21, 2014

sassy girl.

I was up on the American Crafts blog the other day with a challenge which was to use bling, brads, and buttons.  I'm not sure if you can tell from this picture but the yellow flowers are glittery,  the other yellow & green have enamel dots, and the chevron is a brad.  This is all from the Plus One collection--if you didn't know that by now it is seriously MY favorite SO diverse!

My favorites about this layout:
* I used a HUGE die cut and backed it, tedious YES, but I LOVE how it turned out!
* those pictures CRACK me up!  They are my sassy mommy when she was a little girl.
* love the background dot paper, I wanted to keep the strip on the bottom as part of the layout so I just cut off the top to make it measure to 12 x 12.
* using glitter on my page!

Thanks SO much for the visit today--hope you were inspired today!

3 comments:

Jingle said...

This is so pretty! I love the way you did that background! Awesome!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING that floral background!!!

Ashley Horton said...

This is gorgeous, Diana! Love what you did with the awesome die cut!!