Friday, August 15, 2014

#relax.

The August Sketch challenge is up over on the Scrapbook Circle blog.  Here is a look at the sketch and my take on it:

closeup:
my favorites about this layout:

*the cut on the background, I love that it has the feel of water and circles, I've been wanting to use this cut for a LONG time!
*yes, behind the cut is the SAME background paper from the other day--what can I say?  I LOVED it! ;)
*the SO amazing clip from Chic Tags included in the Island Paradise kit.


There are TWO chances of winning a prize this month--so make sure you go to the BLOG for the details and GOOD luck!
Thanks for the visit!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun page for the picture!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeee this! LOVING that photo and all the circles!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Great take on the sketch, Diana! I love that fun background paper you used!!

Kim said...

very very cool!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Love the colors and effect on that background!