Tuesday, August 19, 2014

live true.

I wanted to share my very last gallery items for American Crafts:

my favorites about this page:
* the picture, this is my girl with her two best friends--SO fun that they were all doing the same thing at the same time.  (this was taken at the practice for the Cultural Celebration for the dedication for the Gilbert Temple)
* the vibrant colors on this page--I used the Plus One line by AC.
* the triangles are actually leftover from another project--I couldn't throw it away!
* the journaling block, I actually took my x-acto knife and cut the X to over lap the picture.

Thanks for the visit today--hope your day is FANTASTIC!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the photo!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

So awesome Diana!! I love the b&w background and the b$ w photo, with the pops of color!!