Wednesday, August 13, 2014

insta fun photos.

I wanted to share a real quick layout with you:
 I was challenged to use the Grand Bazaar Alphas featured in the Island Paradise kit from Scrapbook Circle--there are several different colors in the pack so you can mix and match.  Me, I'm a little OCD I like my letters to all match:
to make this title I also cut up the Heidi Swapp stickers included in the kit.

My favorites about this layout:
*LOVE the blue background paper--it's funky and just COOL!
* the cork piece is a Scrapbook Circle exclusive--AWESOME!
* I used scraps from another page to finish off this one.  (side note, one of my FAVORITE scrappers Jen Jockisch-currently on hiatus from scrapping, was a PRO at using snippits of leftovers)
*the picture of my son laying on the ground, funny because he really does like his picture taken!

Well, I'm off for a reading date with my youngest.  When I say reading I mean he reads his book and I read mine.  He's pretty excited because I am reading one of his FAVORITE books series (Michael Vey) and he is reading one of mine, (Harry Potter)! ;)

Thanks for the visit!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the colors, the photos and the grid design!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love the contrast of the Blue background, with the green in the photos Diana!! Awesome page!

Patricia Roebuck said...

I love and miss Jen too. She always inspired me. And I LOVE how you did this background too. The photos, the design, just eye catching!

Hope you enjoyed reading together!!