Monday, August 11, 2014

family.

Today I wanted to share another layout using the Island Paradise kit from Scrapbook Circle:
 little closeup of the popped up squares:

My favorites about this layout:
*I used busy paper as a background but it just GOES!
*love the mist!
* I wanted to use an instagram picture but didn't want to cut my page down to an 8 1/2 x 11 so I created a square within a square by cutting and embellishing 3 other squares.  Confused?! ;)
* the picture of course--such a FUN day in Old Town San Diego.  My kids look exceptionally tall because I am standing in a sort of indent in the sidewalk with flip flops on.
* the colors--bright and FUN!

Thanks SO much for the visit today-hope your day is FANTASTIC!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I loveeeee the grid design!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

SO AWESOME!!! Love the grid design over the text background paper, Diana!!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Great layout! Love the squares within the square!

Patricia Roebuck said...

I LOVE the background PP. It does go! Love the layers for the Instagram photo!!