Tuesday, August 26, 2014

create today.

So I can't believe I haven't shared this creation with all of you yet!  I made this for a blog post challenge for American Crafts.  For full description of the creation process click HERE.

closeup of the title:

My favorites about this creation:
* I made it for my mommy--she is a quilter and YES she loved it!
* LOVE this line of paper!! (Plus One)
* I repurposed a frame--I spray painted it black.
* the quilting on this took FOREVER--but I love what it looks like up close.
* I was able to sneak some washi (see the bottom of the title card)

Thanks SO much for the visit today--hope your day is FANTASTIC!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING all the triangles!!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Love the Triangles Diana and the two different types of a thickets!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Scoop AWEsome!! I loved it in the AC blog. You did such gorgeous work for AC. Sad to see us not on same team.