Thursday, July 3, 2014

stars and stripes.

I wanted to share with you one of my layouts in the American Crafts gallery for this month:
my favorite parts of this layout:
1. the background--not bragging but I made it!  Stars. (of course!)
2. pictures-yes I shared the colored one on another layout the other day...remember I have three kids I love creating 3 pages with the same pictures--yes, I am crazy...
3. pop of yellow.
4. the sparkly lettering.
5. I used a fun swag banner with the gem dots.
6. I used the Polka Dot party line to make this--it's mostly flowery and girly but I was able to create something else with it! ;)

Thanks for the visit today!

2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Great background Diana, and I love the b&w photos mixed with the color photo!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful! LOVING all the stars!!!!